Join us for our first meeting of 2019 as we welcome guest speaker, Danielle Gertner of Gernter Grind as she will help us focus on our personal, professional, and athletic goals for the new year!
My name is Danielle Gertner- personal trainer, fire-lighter and community builder!
My passion for doing things differently, inspiring others to see their potential and fitness led me to bring Gertner Grind to life. My holistic wellness business inspires people like you to see the world as their gym. How? By being creative, consistent, adaptable and having this amazing thing called initiative!
Some more of the fancy things about me…
– Graduate of the University of Florida (go Gators!)
– Specializations in Communications and Leadership Development
– Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
– Certified Kettle Bell Specialist, Onnit Academy
– Certified Holistic Food, Nutrition and Health Coach, University of Central Florida
Danielle will also be raffling off a one hour health planning session. All FTC meetings are free and open to the public. Come early for a good seat and for refreshments. Prior to the general meeting at 7PM, the FTC Board of Directors meets to discuss and vote on club business. For more information, email email@example.com.
The Florida Track Club is a member of the Road Runners Club Of America and the USA Track and Field Florida Association.